It’s already midnight in where I live, but I’m still excited.
The building site is such an easy thing with all the themes in the wordpress. I’ve recorded the (very abridged) instructions as followed:
0. (Optional) Try out WordPress on local hosting.
0.1 I tried it on MAMP. And found it very easy to build a site using WordPress. So go to the next step of doing the real thing– the web.
1. Register a domain name. Go to godaddy.com
2. Get a web hosting service. Bluehost, godaddy, or whatever you find good in the Taobao.
2.1 Create a user in cPanel.
2.2 Create a database and a user(to be later used in wordpress)
3. Install the wordpress on the hosting. Use the database in 2.2. And remember the username/password for wordpress management.
4. Install the wordpress theme.
5. Install plugins